Monday, May 5, 2014

Workwear Trends for Under $100

Hi all,

I thought I'd bring you some workwear inspiration today!  Dressing for work shouldn't cost you a fortune and staying stylish shouldn't either.

This week's roundup is from H&M, one of my favorite stores for affordable workwear.  I have pieces from H&M that I bought when I started working 8 years ago and I still wear them regularly and they are in great shape!




This dress is in my favorite workwear color, navy blue.  I don't think we see enough navy out there.  It's such a classic alternative to black and so much more vibrant.  I added the lace blazer in this blush color as a trendy spring/summer alternative to a white blazer.  The gold accessories add some definition to the outfit.  In the fall or winter, you can swap out the blush blazer for a black blazer, maximizing the use of the dress year round.

Dress, blazershoesearrings, and bangles for a perfect workwear look that will take you from the cubicle to the corner office in style.  Total for this outfit is $98.83.

The best thing about this dress is that it's versatile year round and you can style it for work, casual weekend, or fancier affair.  I can see this dress with a rhinestone belt, crystal accessories, and silver strappy sandals for a summer wedding.

Happy shopping!

written with love,
Leslie





All images from H&M website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment