Tuesday, April 22, 2014

you are where you live

Hi all,

I'm still in the process of decorating the new home I moved into last August.  Right now, I am all about finishing touches and accessorizing.  Accessories are a great way to add pizzazz to any basic piece of furniture and the best part is that you can swap them out as your mood or tastes change.

With basic pieces, I like to take my inspiration from fashion.  There are some great trends out right now that are easy to incorporate into your home, like florals, lace, graphic prints, and fringe!  See some ideas below.

How do you incorporate your style into your home?




Floral dress | Lace dress | Graphic T-Shirt: The one shown is Philip Lim and sold out, but similar here | Fringe Bag: Exquisite fringe happening here  Much more affordable version here

Décor photos from Pinterest (original sources unknown) and Style Me Pretty

written with love,
leslie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment